Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

If I were a book

1. What format would it be? A novel, collection of short stories or poems, a graphic novel?
I'd be a graphic novel

2. What would your genre be?
Somekind of Fantasy

3. How much would be fictional?
Yes

4. Would your book be a short or lengthy period of your life?
A short story

5. Would there be an antagonist? Who is your he-who-must-not-be-named?
Of course there'd be. There is this absolut realist called Matthias who destroyes my world of violett butterflies, pink elefants and flying bridgets of cards and green grass islands with his PC stuff and storys of marrying a witchs.

6. What world would you live in? This could be an already established fictional world, the actual world or one you've made up!
I don't know... Maybe a world I create on my own

7. What era would you live in? Past, present or Future?
Future past

8. Would your book be e.g linear, cyclical, reverse chronology or anachronic?
chonological

9. What would be the main plot twist?
The death of a witch during a parade of Armilian big blue horses on the party of prince Rubia on his Marriage of princess Banania ...

1 Kommentar:

  1. 1. An illustrated novel
    2. Fantasy
    3. Not really
    4. loooooooong, I think over 600 pages
    5. Yes. My ex.maths teacher...
    6. A bit better than the actual world
    7. Future
    8. chronological
    9. ooh???

    AntwortenLöschen